SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP08 is Live
We’re happy to announce the release of SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP08 on March 1, 2019 after a successful customer beta testing. To help you perform better your consolidation process, our SP08 release delivers on the following new and enhanced features:
- New HTML5 web Report Bundles feature
- Keep the same format when you export an HTML5 report to Excel
- Improved HTML5 web Manual Journal Entries
- Enhanced HTML5 Data Link capability
- New platform support
Watch the 2 minute video:
NEW HTML5 WEB REPORT BUNDLES FEATURE
With our release 10.1 SP08 new HTML5 web Report Bundles feature, you can combine multiple reports into a bundle to create one PDF file. As a business user, you can save a lot of time, for example, when printing your quarterly or annual reports. The HTML5 Report Bundle is easy to use: simply create your report bundle once, run it whenever you need, and download your PDF file. The Report Bundles is now a new tile in our homepage, in the Analysis section (above screenshot).
From the list of report bundles (above screenshot) you can:
• Open, create or delete report bundles
• Duplicate report bundles
• See the statuses of your report bundles (“Ready to print”, “No reports can be printed” or “To be checked”)
• Check the report bundle last run information (number of pages, duration, date and time)
• Run one or multiple report bundles
• Be notified by email when the PDF files are available
• Download PDF files of your report bundles (for security reasons, only the user who runs the report bundle can see and download it)
From the report bundle editor (see above screenshot), you can:
• Insert, duplicate, rearrange and delete reports of a bundle
• Define your report bundles global variables
• Link your reports to the global variables
• Define specific variables for selected reports if needed
• Use the “description supplement” to distinguish the same report inserted multiple times but with different variables
• Check your report statuses (“All variables set”, “Some variables to be set”, “All variables to be set”)
• Run your report bundle
KEEP THE SAME FORMAT WHEN YOU EXPORT AN HTML5 REPORT TO EXCEL
With release 10.1 SP08 you can now keep the same formatting when exporting your HTML5 web reports or schedules to Microsoft Excel. All fonts, colors, number formats, and even comments are exported. What you see in the software is exactly what you’ll get in your Excel file: no need for cumbersome reformatting anymore. You can export just one sheet or all the sheets of your reports and schedules.
This new feature is unique to our HTML5 web UI and comes from two ideas of our Customer Influence online collaboration platform: “Export all tabs at once in Excel” and “Report export with excel file format”.
IMPROVED HTML5 MANUAL JOURNAL ENTRIES
In release 10.1 SP08, reading the HTML5 web manual journal entries is now easier and more intuitive thanks to the alternating row colors and the compact view which allows you to display up to 5 dimensions without scrolling. Rows are also greyed out to help you quickly see that they’ve been calculated. These improvements help you input manual journal entries faster and be more productive.
ENHANCED HTML5 DATA LINK CAPABILITIES
Our integrated ETL, Data link, is now more flexible and easier to use in release 10.1 SP08. You can now process all source files, even if the column separator used in your source file is different than the separator used in the Data Link definition. With this enhancement, you no longer have problems when various users with different regional settings would like to process the same type of file, but their column separators are different. This feature improvement comes from the following idea from our Customer Influence online collaboration platform: “Make the same Datalink definition work whatever the type of column separator”.
NEW PLATFORM SUPPORT
Release 10.1 SP08 now supports Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) 2017.
You can find below useful links for more information on SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1 SP08.
- Product enhancements note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2641960
- Release notes http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2694578
- Limitations http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2188698
- List of changes http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2569799
- Download http://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/softwarecenter/support/index
- Installation procedure http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2186804
- Product documentation and user guides http://help.sap.com/bofincon101
Co-innovate online with our SAP Financial Consolidation R&D team